Fractal Jigsaw Puzzle
In this jigsaw puzzle, the pieces are themselves jigsaw puzzles made of smaller pieces. Solve the puzzles from the smallest
to the largest and end up with a nice image from the Mandelbrot set.
Read Before Proceeding
- This program runs in your web browser.
- (Unless your web browser is IE.)
- Blank pink pieces need to be solved. Double-click on them and get to work.
- Red pieces are already solved and will be filled in by the computer. This process takes a few seconds per piece.
- Drag pieces with your mouse. If a solved piece is moved close to its correct position, it will click into place.
- You can form free-floating groups of solved pieces.
- Press Escape if you double-click on a solved piece.
- Press S to toggle sound on and off.
- Your progress is saved.
- There are a lot of pieces in this puzzle. I don't expect anyone to finish it.
Now solve the Fractal Jigsaw Puzzle!